HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

buying a gem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
el_rollo_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: buying a gem Reply with quote

hi im marty,
im 16 and starting to look around for my 1st car...a gemini. im looking for a decent tg in perth western australia. i want a decent interior and paintjob on it so i dont need to do much when i repspray it or do something like that and preferably F@ck all rust. if someone could point me in the right direction on where i could pick up a decent one and or how much i should pay for a decent one which i described above i would be grateful.

cheers
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: buying a gem Reply with quote

trading post, or even the forum is a good place.. found mine in the hotgemi forum Smile

when you look at it bring someone who knows a little about cars.. cause it helps heaps. or even ring RACQ and for $100 theyll check it over and tell you everything about it(well worth it i rekon)

when you looking at it check for rust in the boot and at the driversa and passenger feet. also look in the sills (like under the doors sorta). and just generally around the car.

sorry about the long post, and goodluck!
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: buying a gem Reply with quote

Yep i got my TX Coupe from the hotgemini.com forum too!! Believe me it was a bloody bargain!! Just have a look around and eventually something you want will pop up.

Dislexic Midget Basketball Player Out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: