HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts galore 4 sale QLD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

wrecking : very clean tg sedan, te diesel, td van, td wagon and tx coupe, also i have mags, tyres, most parts for all t series gems, tf/tg import bumpers, near new 2" system, carbies, tx heads, wagon diffs, diesel diff, 5 speeds, auto's, ball joints, rack ends, almost mint tf.tg guards and heaps heaps more. sunshine coast 0419021757 or 07 54500881 can cod smaller stuff
cheers
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

hats the radiator like in the diesel gem ???
i need it for my twin cam does it have the hoses on the opposite sides ????
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

hey elky, just wondering if u would know if the TX head would go on a g200 block would they fit or if you know anything on this let me know and i mite buy one off ya.
cheers steve.
tx1975
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

all g series heads will fit on all motors G161, G180, G200 how many times do i have to say this, if the block has been decked or head shaved a heap u may have comp troubles as the eraly tx heads have smaller combustion chambers than rest Gseries heads of heads.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

Cool, thanx man, dont get pissed off, but just another quick question if ur in victoria, if you do a head swap whats the deal with pollution gears? cuz my g200 head has an air pump and i wanna get rid of it cuz of the fuckin exaust leaks are shittin me up the wall. Like whats legal whats not? Only if ya know man if not dont respond.
cheers.
Smokey
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

got any water pumps in decent nick
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

Do you have the diesel diff from the te?

How much?

How much to post to melb?

Cheers

Simon
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

sold, sorry man
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

technically u must have it hooked up, but most coppers wouldn't know if u took it off and rearranged the plumbing to look factory. note: if u have a mid 76 or earlier gem then it doesn't have to comply with adr37a (i think that is correct) and u can run whatever induction u want legally!
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

yep $10 ea
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

$100 for the diesel diff, but freight would cost too much and no one up here wants to freight that stuff! Sad
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

bugger!

if you find a cheap way of freighting it down to melb let me know.

Cheers

Simon Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: