HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Can someone please help me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DcYpHeR
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Can someone please help me? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I just gotta question about sum shit im putting in my gemini. first off i wanna fit a cam i got using that tutorial on this site and then im wanna sit some webbers from an XF falcon i am getting of a mate. I just wanna know how these will run together. i dont really know much about this shizzle but will fitting both a cam and webbers make much difference? Also i was wondering if its hard to fit webbers? i have the downdraught adapter to go from the XF to gemini but i dont know how to fit all the cables etc. Has anyone done this that can help me?

Thanx
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone please help me? Reply with quote

do you know what webers they are off the xf? probably 34adm's. you can fit 1 onto the standard manifold using an adaptor plate, redline accelerator cable bracket and a linkage kit. if you wanted to fit 2 34adm's you'd need a manifold made up as there are no twin carby manifolds available to suit those carbies. fit the weber and the cam and you should have a bit of fun. hope that helps, good luck.
DcYpHeR
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone please help me? Reply with quote

thanx alot for ur reply man, although that all just went over my head. this part here "using an adaptor plate, redline accelerator cable bracket and a linkage kit" does that mean i needa buy sum utha stuff? and when u say have a bit of fun what does that mean? will it increase performance?
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone please help me? Reply with quote

Go to AutoBarn (Yonnee, are your ears burning yet SurprisedD ), they will have an adaptor plate, an accelorator cable bracket and any other linkages needed to fit the Weber. All made by 'Redline'. The rep you speak to should be able to help you out, and know what you need to get you on your way.
If this was over your head, i'd suggest going there, buying the parts, then getting a professional to fit the them.

Live fast, die sideways...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: