HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

fuel sender stuff up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juggalo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: fuel sender stuff up Reply with quote

i gotz a prob with my fuel sender stupid thing wont wrk! the only time i can get power 2 it is when i stick a test light in the under dash plug and earth the other end out, the light glows dimly and blinks on and off but the gauge then keeps going up even though the tanks empty im tryin 2 get the thing on the road so i need 2 sort this out.

got any ideas i'm thinking bad earth???
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: fuel sender stuff up Reply with quote

bad earth and is prolly shorting out on the actual tank, look at the wires going into your sender from the tank.

I had the same problem, when it shorts out the guage reads full. I was driving around wondering why I was using piss all fuel and it finally ran out on the way home Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: