HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

stationwagon to panelvan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

how would i go about changing a te station wagon to a panelvan and have it registered as a panelvan
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

u can buy the window things from somewhere apparently they can bolt, screw on. (some are different. Because there are the whole 2 rear window covers and there are the 2 smaller window covers.
as far as reregistering it, u would probly have to fill out another rego paper with the VIN number and motor no. or soemthing and get maybe some new plates
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

i am mainly building the gemi into a spl sound car with wicked body kit and a wicked sound system.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

u also will need to remove the back seats to rego it
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

yeah backseats, seatbelts, add a false floor and cover up the windows right?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

got it in 4 mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

its my first rebuild of a car, but not a full rebuild.
engine go faster
bodykit
sound system
no rust in car (not yet anyway)
made to look sweet
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

i have panelvan sides for sale
Juggalo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

How much? i Already got them but my Bro might b interested!
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

50 bucks in very good nick and in primer
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

the "wicked body kit" part sounds rice to me...
interesting to note that today i saw a friend of a friend with his "full sick" corolla.
I asked him why he needed a rear spoiler if it s a front wheel drive car.... he just looked stupid and said cos it makes the car handle better....lol 1 for the non ricers out there
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

ummmm u ever driven a fwd car without a spoiler at over 180km/h then drive the same car with proper factory spoiler and notice the difference, u can definitly feel it, so if ya aint done the test dont write shit that u dont understand...

not all spoilers are rice ffs!!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

have u ever got a stock corolla to 180 k's ... i rest my case
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

that wasnt my point, u seemed as though u were implying that a spoiler on a fwd car is useless, and that is wrong
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: stationwagon to panelvan Reply with quote

yes they are
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: