HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Are cops gettin tuffer???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

Is it just me or are cops getting tuffer on defects???? within the last week i have had close to 10 friends get defect notices and only one of them was truly defective. For example, a mate got pulled over because his alloys were too big, however they were the stock alloys on a ti pulsar. also he got defected for not having enuff grip on the tires, they were 2 weeks old....also another friend got pulled over for "street racing" since when has it been illegal for an rx7 and a civic to be at the same set of lights at the same time.
oh well that is my grips for today...
also i'm still waitn for someone to do my pink slip,,, i understand the risk taken in doin a pink slip and i would make sure the party was "rewarded" for there risk
any contacts can sms me on 0425217177. or email me whackenauffe@hotmail.com
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

"he got defected for not having enuff grip on the tires, they were 2 weeks old"

dosnt matter how old they are. if there to the wear indecator there illegal

"also i'm still waitn for someone to do my pink slip,,, i understand the risk taken in doin a pink slip and i would make sure the party was "rewarded" for there risk
any contacts can sms me on 0425217177. or email me whackenauffe@hotmail.com "

u mean race for slips?? if so. your so cool i love u
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

i cant hear what your saying and it sounds like this "OHHHHhhh IM SOOOOOOO GOOOD I PRETEND TO RACE FOR PINK SLIPS BLAHHH BLAH BLAAAA"

i love u 2 sweetie pie
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

He only means a roadworthy, thats what they are called there. Hes after a bodge one coz his car is a shitter
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

some cops are nice, some are arseholes. sadly, the arsehole ones give them all a bad rep.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

thats exactly right
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

fuck off with ya dodgy pink slips

if you cant afford to make your car roadworthy or your too stingy to repair it and make it safe then you can't afford a car, get the fucken bus
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

am i too stingy??????? i dont think so. i have full intentions of making the car "roadworthy". I just wont be able to afford it before my rego is due. but yes maybe i am stingy cos i only earn 150 a week max. i also study and dont qualify for ausstudy. So maybe it is a case of stingyness but hey at least i aint an asshole Razz
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

martin sucks wang
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: Are cops gettin tuffer??? Reply with quote

yeah cops are getting tougher i own a 74 mazda Rx4 coupe 13b mildly worked on the 11th of may got done for street racing wen all i did was take off quick and the nissan next to me did and he chirped 2nd so i upped it cop pulled him up then a cop further up the road was waiting for me went to court yesterday to apeal it pleaded not guilty but was found guilty moral of the story:lost my licence 6 months and $500 fine plus my car was impounded for 48hours and the car and me reg'd as a "hoon"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: