HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Prices.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemn8r
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Prices. Reply with quote

Hi,
i was just wonderin how much it would cost for a G161 or a G180 engine so i can rebuild it slowly and is there any kind of supercharger u can put on a gemini that sticks out of the bonnet?

Any help would be nice

Thanx.
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Prices. Reply with quote

not sure if u can get a supercharger that sticks out of the bonnet, however if u do find one i can gurantee it will make ur car defective. RTA regulations state that modifications to the bonnet area must not pose a threat to pedestrians in case of an accident. and if u get pulled over it would be something they would look for
Gemn8r
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Prices. Reply with quote

i have a just geminis magazine and theres a gem wagon with a supercharger stickin out the bonnet and it is registed.
but i don't know wat kind of supercharger it is.
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Prices. Reply with quote

u can register a defective car, but it wont stop the cops givin u a defect notice, i didnt say u wouldnt get it engineered.
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Prices. Reply with quote

why bother with it? after all the shit you go through its better to just not go that route.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Prices. Reply with quote

bruce smith owns the gemi wagon with a huge blower sticking out the bonnet. Not sure if its engineered tho since it doesn't have rear vision mirrors and stuff. Dunno.

However the BLODIS rx3 has a fucking huge blower sticking out the bonnet and its fully engineered and legal. Pretty cool.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Prices. Reply with quote

if u cover them with a non metalic round enged not huge scoop its all good, i considerd going down that path but pigs will rape u every chance they get.
overit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Prices. Reply with quote

if u can see the ground in front of u at 45 degrees then its not 2 high
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: