HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

can anybody help me with my pink slip...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

i just need a dodgy report to tie me over until i can get the car fixed, if any of u guys do piunk slips or know someone who does then can u let me no.
email whackenauffe@hotmail.com or send a msg to 0425217177, or reply here. i will make it worth your while. Also the person who does the pink slip for me can also be guaranteed that i will come back to them when i need to get any work done in future. i am in nsw and will travel anywhere in nsw to get the slip.\
plz help guys i am desperate. thanx
david
YellaTE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

Whats wrong with yr car??
bjg
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

What's a pink slip?
YellaTE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

I assume its the same thing as a RWC in vic?
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

basicaaly i "think" i have cut springs, the pollution gear ( is that what its called??) is missing, it doesnt have a horn, the speedo bounces all over the place until u get 2 60, ummm, no fuel flap, (dont know if that affects its registerability or not) there is a big chunk out of the rear right tire,,, ummmmm thats about it for now, i'll post if i can think of anything else
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

lol.. shit! you betta blow all that dust off your tools and get crackin mate
thats if u have any tools too blow the dust off...

and

actually my horn aint workin either! and i nearly got myself into a bit off strafe 2day as a matter a fact, when some dude in a VR dunnydoor pulled out in front off me... i tryed too get his attention by reving my engine in neutral but it didnt seem too work so lucky my gemgem is on rails... ssswwwwerrvvvee sweerrve Wink
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

yeah i could get the old tools out, but considerin i know fuck all bout cars, and have actually got a limited supply of tools, well then i guess i am just gonna have 2 wait until my rego runs out and i can afford to do everything properly. Unless someone with tools and a bit of knowledge will help me......any volunteers, oh and btw it isnt like u can uncut springs is it
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

get normal height stock gemini spring's from a wreckers, easy to do just need a spring press thing to tighten them to remove them and a few basic hand tool's(spanners etc), speedo, another thing from a wreckers, these are a piece of piss in a gemini, i put a new one in(sick of the clock so got a manifold vacum one in) and i was on my l's and had neva done nething like it b4....it's suprisingly easy to change ur display cluster over, tyre's = just get cheap retreads...

Brent
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: can anybody help me with my pink slip... Reply with quote

yeah... still more than i can afford at the moment but with any luck my a hole dad will front wif some dosh, i'll try to utilise the knowledge of a few more experienced friends as well.
all should be fine eventually
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: