HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza anyone??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Piazza anyone?? Reply with quote

I am thinking of possibly selling a complete piazza motor and gearbox and all three computers plus complete wiring loom in the near future and I am just wondering on the sorta price I would be looking at getting for it??
macca_loto
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Piazza anyone?? Reply with quote

Are the compuetrs all piazza computers?

If so what do you want for them and the loom to suit?

CHRIS...
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza anyone?? Reply with quote

Hey,

What happened to your Carby turbo g200 project? I regretted selling that setup but I needed the money.

Cheers.
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza anyone?? Reply with quote

Yeah, I came across this Piazza and I thought it was gona be a better setup than the carbie so I brought it!! But now I dont have any time to do the conversion so I am thinking of selling the motor and the rest of it. I sold the carbie setup with a RB20 turbo to a guy on this forum then he sold it to ROD on this forum and he has made quite a few posts about his experience with it all. Quite glad I dont have to do all the fiddling involved with the carbie setup now.

As far as selling the computers and loom I would be willing. Where abouts are you macca_loto?
macca_loto
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza anyone?? Reply with quote

Hey im in victoria do you have msn or anything so i can talk to ya on there?

CHRIS...
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza anyone?? Reply with quote

Yeah, my hotmail address is rodavo1@hotmail.com so email me or we can chat or watever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: