HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

twin webers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
impact
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: twin webers Reply with quote

considerin sellin if i get the right price. spent $380 on them so make an offer. At http://groups.msn.com/thegemwagon under pictures.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: betterlink to webbers Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/thegemwagon/themotor.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=37
this link works
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

Would they fit onto a tf gemini?
nerd
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

do they come with the full linkage. If yes i will start the biding at $250
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

why wouldnt they.... there webers for a gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

Would it be necessary to get an emissions test on a TD if we put these on to make it legal?
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: betterlink to webbers Reply with quote

are u selling ? how much u want?
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

ill give u $260
impact
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

they are ready to hook straight up to any gem motor. i had them on a pretty shonky g180 and it eventually gave way and was runnin on 2 cylinders. couldn't handle the webers.
definately not for a stock motor. I've now got a rebuilt 2L and really want to put them on but cant afford to petrol costs to keep it runnin. if i dont get what i paid for them i'll happily stick em in the shed til my bank balance rises.
incase you didn't realise NERD, i've paid $380. you can have em for $250, WITHOUT the 35/75 cam, new filters or the new kitting sets to go through em.
And i have no idea bout that emissions crap. sorry.
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

hey dude got a few questions:
1. would that manifold bolt onto a tx head?
2. what is needed to put them on? ie, links, hoses??
3. do you know how much would it cost to get sent to adelaide?

cheers for your time dude. if i can sell my mags i will definatly be interested.

mitch.
tx1975
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

THEY WILL BOLT TO ANY GEMI HEAD, if cops see twins and are picky u will get done for sure, id be more worried about insurance than the emmissions. but yea cops up here dont like em to much lol, just get one big one Smile
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

the only reason i asked was because i thought that tx head had a bigger inlet ports or something
Knobby
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

yeah man, where abouts in nsw are u, ii'm in brissy and very interested, let us know as soon as possible hey man, thanks.

knobby
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tx1975
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webers Reply with quote

tx heads have larger inlet valves, port shape is differnt on all heads just tx is the best deisgned, all G series heads can have anything sawpped, manifold, cams.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: