HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TG Remote Mirrors LH&RH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: TG Remote Mirrors LH&RH Reply with quote

TG LH & RH complete units with controls and fittings for inside the door operation.

For sale in Melb,

Make me a good offer and they could be yours.

Cheers
Eggy
Custom
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Remote Mirrors LH&RH Reply with quote

$80.00 ?
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: TG Remote Mirrors LH&RH Reply with quote

keep going
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Remote Mirrors LH&RH Reply with quote

i just got quoted today acyually for standard tg left and right mirrors, $60 driver side and $100 for passengers, i had a mint drivers side but i dropped it at the spray shop while taking em in to be painted with my car. so i think he'll want more than that i know i would... its probably cheaper for me to steal another tg and get the mirrows than it is to buy em... haha
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Remote Mirrors LH&RH Reply with quote

you can buy them brand new for 150! who in fuck would pay 100 for a 2nd hand cracked and dented piece of shit? tell the cock he's dreaming

anyway i got a free passanger side mirror, and my brother paid $50 for both side remote mirrors
Custom
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Remote Mirrors LH&RH Reply with quote

Mate... you are the 1 thats selling the things! I offered you $80 now u tell me what you are after???
Otherwise, we will be swapping dollar values for the next two months!!!
Here is my email: custom27@optushome.com.au
Email me with your answer if you want to sell them and how much $$$ u are after.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: