HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

g200w twincam workshopmanual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

does any one have a workshop manual for one of these
it would be very helpful
cheers nik
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

yes i would like one of these too.
zzz are u rebuilding one ??????????
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

no i just have a motor siting at my house has been waiting for a computer and gearbox noe i have both i want to get it running asap even if it's in another car not my zzz
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

ok i just bought one with gearbox Smile original gemini bellhousing with starter on opposite side.

but i need to get rings and bearings done.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

hahah good fucken luck to ya

unless you are japanese, or have a very very good friend who is japanses and is prepared to translate abou 800 pages of crap don't even bother looking

i've got one for a g180w, only useful parts are the numbers and diagrams but even then its not to wonderful...

these motors never came standard in any car that was released in an english speaking country (sept maybe bellets right?) except for about 3 test piazza's and maybe a bellet...
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

my next door neighbour is japanese and she said she would do it for me do you want to sell your manual
g180wandg200w can't be that different can they i hope not cause im trying to run it on a g180w computer
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

running a 2l on a 1.8l computer probably isn't a very good idea man, i dont know too much about this sorta stuff but wouldn't it be safer just to go for a 2nd hand programmable unit and spend a few hundred getting it tuned? once its tuned it'll keep on running sweet...

i lent my manual to a mate whos been able to use some of the numbers out of it i'll get it back off him, dont really wanna part but it but somehow i dont think isuzu is gonna come knock my door down if i copy it Smile
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: g200w twincam workshopmanual Reply with quote

oh my fucken god, what i wouldn't do for a copy of the G180W dohc book.Where are you, and is there any chance i can get a look or even a copy. my G180 dohc is in bit and it will help alot. and i know some one who can read jap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: