HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ITS ABOUT TIME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jedi1983
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: ITS ABOUT TIME Reply with quote

hello everyone...ive been reading the forum for 3 years now and i think its time for a general collective of infomation to be put possibly in the r&d section, it will require many knowlegable peoples help.
what am i trying to find out? a lot of people ask about engine conversions so i think it is wise to post atleast all the isuzu conversion (others if you like) infomation on the site, for example...a list of all the isuzu engines talked about for conversions including their serial/stamp numbers and car they came out of, whether they are originally carbie or effi, also the factory kw for this engine, the ease of the conversion into a gemini, engine workability, how they respond to turbos or chargers or carbie or efi or anything else,
and maybe an estimate on the cost of the conversion.
THIS WILL CLEAR UP MANY QUESTIONS IN THIS DEPARTMENT
if you wish to email me instead of posting thats fine, its carl_es135@hotmail.com, i will write up a document with al the features included and post it in r & d.

thanks for your patience, carlos - wagonboy
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ITS ABOUT TIME Reply with quote

heh i already did that but i did it in a searchable database... i was bored one weekend and sorta flogged it off as a uni assignment
did one for as much twin cam info as i could find on this site as well

damn sick of that search button thats for sure Wink
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ITS ABOUT TIME Reply with quote

Biggest prob wit da search feature, is that out of the 5 or so useful posts you find, u have 2 wade through approx 50 posts that are totally irrelavent. They make u get the shits and u end up posting in 'General Chat' for info - then nobody wants to help coz the subject has been done to death. Adam and/or Joe need some type of editor that can delete the useless crap and make a culmination of a certain threads that cuts to the info needed. Maybe they could get one of their mates to do it and pay him in stubbies and pretzels. Or better yet, we should have a type of comp where you write in 50 words or less why you should have the privilidge to edit Hot Gemini, and the winner does just that... Does a popular search on a subject, removes useless info, then edits and posts it in R & D. Whadaya reckon ???
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: ITS ABOUT TIME Reply with quote

i should have the privelidge to edit Hot Gemini because ive been here since like, aages man. i was here when the old form wasnt called the old forum etc etc.. gimmie the BEER!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: