HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gem show n shine....review, howd it go?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

anyone go to the gem show n shine on sunday? i missed it cos of work, how did it go? what happened? who won?

tah, greg.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

u forgot ur "keep on truckin" bit at the end of ur post...

its cool!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

Was good greg.. pity you were working
17 cars entered all of different standards from michael dooleys wagon down to kierens patch work te/g.
The overall quality was above average in my eyes, and a lot of peopple came to look over the cars(the subaroo club drove past... nearly rear ending each other looking..(that was quite funny)
Dave had his turbo coupe there(trailered)
Elky had his rotary coupe there(running but not driving)also trailered
i dont have a registered car atm.. so i didnt enter, but will have a sedan on the road soon as im selling the wagon to geminibitch(hello)
Overall it was a terrific day, the weather couldnt have been better, and congratulations to the club for putting on a great free day

LOK15

P.S elky has the info on trophy winners.. im sure he'll post up soon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

MR_GEMI, ur talking about greg, this topic was posted by greg j, he not spose to say keep on truckin...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

aaahhhh LOL

top saying none the less!! got used frequently on the melbourne road trip!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

im sure it was greg j that always said keep on trucking
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

yeah it was greg j

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/forum2.cgi?action=rp&mesg_id=32150

LOL i did a search!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

i forgot abou tthe s'n's. was nice and warm asleep and crazyanddisturbed woke me up with a SMS asking if it was still on. lol
cheers
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

yes gregj always used keep on truckin
it's his trade mark lol
Greg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: gem show n shine....review, howd it go? Reply with quote

Yeah, thats greg j's saying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: