HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Needed really Bad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

I need good nick rear seatbelts from a TX/TC or from an old Commodore. I can swap parts or just pay for them. Im in Adelaide.
Cheers.
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

I got a tonne of retractable rear belts if ya want some??? Are yours like that, or are they the fixed type.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

Mine are the fixed type, but I am considering changing them to retractable if its not hard or time consuming to do.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad: ALSO Reply with quote

I need a standard air cleaner since this squashed jap air pod is reducing the motor from breathing.
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

hey dude i have seat belts and a standard air cleaner... where in adelaide do you live i will be coming down on friday night for the week end from the hills. let me know if you need ANYTHING else, gauges, speakers, floor mats lol, and i will see what i can do coz i have heaps of stuff that i need to get rid of. catch ya dude.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

Ok I need:
all rear seatbelts
standard air cleaner
bottom part of back seat in cream(sedan)

What gauges do you have and how much would you want for them?
If your floor mats are ok, Ill have those too since black spraypaint on white carpet looks bad (like it when I got it).
List what you got. I cant really think of anything else off the top of my head.

I am in Angle Vale. I finish work at 7:30pm on Friday night at Munno Para Shops.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

Also need:
TX/TC Rear bumper
TX/TC Number plate light
TX/TC/TD front numberplate bracket.
Fuel filler flap to suit TC
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

ok, do you want to bottom part of the back seat in that plastic kind of stuff or the cloth coz i have both. i have Speco voltage guage in a blue cup with a white face, and i have a few more but i cant remember what they are coz they are at my dads house...
would you come pick the gear up from Oakden? coz thats where i will be. i dont have any early model gemini stuff sorry, but i reckon the seats will be the same.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

I need the vinyl seat. Where is Oakden? I should be able to get there if my car is running better cause it runs like shit at the moment.
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Needed really Bad Reply with quote

ok vinyl it i, oakden is just near holden hill. let me know dude, if you cant we could work something out. later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: