HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

**Wanted :Standard nikki and inlet manifold in mel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: **Wanted :Standard nikki and inlet manifold in mel Reply with quote

Does anyone have a TX inlet manifold and nikki for sale or throw away....mine is stuffed and i would rather replace than repair..
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: **Wanted :Standard nikki and inlet manifold in mel Reply with quote

If I can get a 32/36 webber in the next few days I can sell you my stock nikki and a chrome type high flow filter to suit as I dont think it fits the webber. I cant help you out on the manifold sorry
Tex
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: **Wanted :Standard nikki and inlet manifold in mel Reply with quote

that would be cool...i am open to either...... keep me informed..
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: **Wanted :Standard nikki and inlet manifold in mel Reply with quote

yeah those filters dont fit the weber as they have a round base and the weber isnt...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: **Wanted :Standard nikki and inlet manifold in mel Reply with quote

How soon do you need?
Taking delivery of a TG soon that a rod has made an extra cooling vent in the block!! Sad
Say...$50.00 for both??

Let me know, Yonnee.
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: **Wanted :Standard nikki and inlet manifold in mel Reply with quote

I have a niki in perfect working order, but no manifold you can have it for $20, im in melbourne numbers 0418 455 643 names dave
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: