HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

offer for efi manifold

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigpowa
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

I'm sick of talking. I have the money and I need it pronto. So if any of you boys want to sell it instead of parading around with it like a trophy then I'm keen as. I live in Brisbane so if anyone wants to sell me one for $150 then I'll fix you up for it tommorow. But as it stands finding parts of this site is proving to be a complete waste of my time, so unless you fellas pull you finger out, accept my offer or name your price then forget it cos' I wont be coming back here looking for bits I'd have better luck at the local school fete. Thanks people. Cheers.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahaha
i dont think your in a position to parade your money round like a big man on campus.
now i told u i would get back to you as these are getting hard to find and i know that.
know the one i was TALKING about earlier is a custom manifold made for a g series engine so is worth a considerable amount more. now i will let u know if and when it becomes available and if you want it you are first in line, as im willing to help u out as i know they are hard to come by.
bigpowa
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

I do appreciate your help mate. I'm just running out of time and I'm tired of people telling me what they've got when theyre' not prepared to sell it. I'm not parading around with my money just letting you know I've got the cash and I'm not all talk... not a tyre kicker. So I apologise if thats the way I came off. I just don't have time to listen to people skite about what theyve got sitting on their shed floor like there the only one in aus that owns a manifold for a friggin rodeo.... cos honestly I don't care what you guys have unless your prepared to name a price, stick with it and sell the bastard. Please think about it and let me know as soon as possible. I appreciate your time. TA.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

umm hello. i told u a few days ago i would take $150
u never replyed. not my fault.
u come get it and u can have it.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

and yes its sitting in my shed and i did say i wold rather sel it to someone whos gonna use it now then leave it sit there for 6-12 months
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/forum2.cgi?action=rp&mesg_id=95234
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

Gene.

I offered you $150 if you could send it to me COD. You didn't reply.

If you consider selling it to me, email me at madgem@tpg.com.au and I'll email back my details for you.

Cheers.

Adrian.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

check ya email
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

gene check yours
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

lol, here we go..
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

sorry mate
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

theres nothing in my email?
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

u sure??? coz i sent some funny shit to ya!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

nothing
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: offer for efi manifold Reply with quote

FFS!! u have a homosexual email account then!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: