HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

GENE!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

You have said before you know where to get FJ20 fitting kits from. What I was wondering if can you still get them? And how much it would set me back? All Im really interested in is the engine and gearbox mounts I can sort the rest out my self.

Im giving all my EFI turbo G180 stuff to my brother and decided on going an FJ in my boonger piece of crap. I have all the brakes and suspension done ready for the G180 but dont see the point behind making that much power out of a highly work G180 when a FJ can make pretty much the same numbers in a very mild state (anything over 150KW at the treads Ill be happy).

I will be looking for stuff like this in about 4 weeks when my DR30 arives from Jap land. After all the only thing better than 1 FJ powered car is 2.

Any help would be Great
JOSH
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

ok well i ordered my conversion kit from the gemi shop in november last year and it was gonna be ready in 1 week. i still havent got it. i ended up buying the kit of a guy who stripped his fj20gemini. if u can get in touch with keith (dunno his last name?) the guy who built the judge vs ute or evern roccos performance theyhave bother done the conversion and can help out. i thin roccos is alot closer to your home land Very Happy

hope that helps.

ps if u can get in touch with FJ2047 who use to be on this site he has planes for engin mounts

gene
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

been down to roccos not long ago they had about 5 gemini's in there, 4 getting FJ conversions and another one getting a rotor put in it

heaven for people doing conversions
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

if you have the money for a shop to do it
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

true that
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE EATS GERMAN SCAT!!!! Reply with quote

goons told me!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE EATS GERMAN SCAT!!!! Reply with quote

im trying to eat here
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

Kevin Kent race engines built his engine
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

thats him. hes the guy who did al the mounts and sump etc....
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

thats him. hes the guy who did al the mounts and sump etc....
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

Kevin hey.... must be a top bloke! Very Happy
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

nah. i heard he was a poo stain with PMS
Very Happy
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

lol ur a harsh cunt!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

haha
sorry. just foolin
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: GENE!!!!!! Reply with quote

hahaha all good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: