HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attention FLYINLOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Attention FLYINLOW! Reply with quote

Gidday mate !

We dont know eachother, but I heard u got defected mate.
for being too low apparently...

im just a bit weary Cos mines about 50mill off the ground, and im seriously thinking about rasing it just about 100mill very very soon in the near future

SO Did u loose ne points or have too pay nething? Or do u have too get a RWC before u drive it again?

And U would hav cut springs aye? Cos i hav i just tell em that ive got king springs with koni shocks and a RWC i got last month in my glove box and then they shut up.
BUT!
ive heard that they have a height roller which they roll under the car? did u get that treatmeant aswell?

im out. rod
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention FLYINLOW! Reply with quote

hey

nah the copper was the head of the state traffic task force and he was a bit leanient

all he did was get his notebook which is 100mm tall and attempted to put it under the car it fit but he reckons it would of hit the exhaust so he gave me a 75 buck fine and a defect notice. but the defect notice is called a self declaration so when ive lifted it back up a little bit i mail it back to him signed and its all good no points and no need to go over pits.

and yea the springs are chopped but he didnt care about that casue he said mate i know uve lowered it yaself so u can obviously raise it back up. and he gave me 2 weeks to do it. Smile
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention FLYINLOW! Reply with quote

also r u selling a webber ??????????
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention FLYINLOW! Reply with quote

Yeh man ive got '1' 32/36, and '2' 34 ADM's and '1' intake Manifold.

All for sale and all in Good nick. nothin much can go rong wit em. come over and buy some if u want.

and fark ur lucky u got pulled up buy a cool azz copper.

i woulda been spewin if i got pulled up this arvo for driving down too Tehea Mereah too pick up a few springs off yobbo and lost points for being under 100mill since ive only got 1 more point left.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Attention FLYINLOW! Reply with quote

yeh i bought pair of spring off yobbo on saturday too
yeh lucky i lost no points im bit short of cash ill see what i can do and ill make u an offer on the 32/36
ill b in touch
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention FLYINLOW! Reply with quote

Oh yeh sweet. apparently the VK ones he sold me fits straight into the front suspension on my TD coupe?? (hope so) And they should give me a betta harder ride since there designed for a more heavier car.

wat kinda car hav u got & how did u manage this?
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention FLYINLOW! Reply with quote

tg sedan custom bare metal respray its my younger brothers min eis still in the build

its got 13's on it still so it looked really slammed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: