HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ENGINE WOES!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brockblugem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: ENGINE WOES!!! Reply with quote

this is very simple guys, my 1600 is ready for a rebuild,(and i cant afford it), i also have a g200, complete but pulled apart, i have spare boxs 4 & 5 spd, tail shafts heavy duty and stock, i need a good engine for rego that i can possibly do work to later on, im willing to swap my engines with extra cash or whatever parts you may need, for as i said a decent engine...im in sheperton vic, sum1 help me out if you can, Ev..
Brockblugem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ENGINE WOES!!! Reply with quote

let me know here or e-mail.me at gemmadman@hotmail.com... i would like a clean swap of my working 1600 and my 2lt for a running half decent G200....... no bullshit,
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ENGINE WOES!!! Reply with quote

oi man how is the 2L i might have buy it off ya tell me how it is and if you have done anything to it what it has and the shit catch nate
Brockblugem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ENGINE WOES!!! Reply with quote

the engine has not been touched, except pulled apart.. i got it like that when i bought my gem, everything is there, sump, crank, pistons,2 timing cases, about 3 fans with all the bolt on pieces for it..., block, pistons(need new rings) head (only the single cam style) rocker cover, no intake manifold, nikki carby, needs dizzy as i planned on gettin electronic one..... timing chain, its perfect for a full rebuild as it has never been touched im pretty sure, it looks like it has sleeves in it but im confident its stock cus the pistons are stock, theres no probs with it i just cant afford to keep it cuz im in desperate need for a new engine and need $$$$.... make me an offer.. i can even prob organise to take some pics if you wanted them,(not like they'd help) i wont lie to you, its a good engine to rebuild. and it needs work.. get back to me if your interested, best offer i get ill take.... i also have other poeple interested but have not promised any1 anything (except its a good motor) sorry bout the long msg just didnt want to miss anything.. if you need any other parts let me know, or if you want more d-tails on the G200.. later nate, Ev
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ENGINE WOES!!! Reply with quote

hey mate whats your email address add me to your msn so we can talk, i am pretty interested maybe we can sort something out. catch nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: