HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATT: DrIFtA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: ATT: DrIFtA Reply with quote

posted by DrIFtA on Wed May 14 20:56:22 2003, ip logged

Low 9's ???? Last i remember. his PB was approx a 10.6sec 1/4, or maybe it was a 10.3sec pass. Has he run quicker in the last 6 months? If so, do u know what he ran and at what mph ?
Yeah, i also read the article where he said he has gotten a gearbox change down-pat in around one and a half to two hours. The wreckers he get's his boxes from are 3 doors up from my work, they told me that he buys 5 speeds like packets of Winnie Blues. And smokes 'em just as fast hehehe

----------
yes about 5 months ago. there was a updat of the car in hot4's with a time slip.
9.3. dunno what the mph was
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: ATT: Senor Pokoj Reply with quote

ABSOLUTELY INSANE !!!!!! I wonder if he's gotten the "now i want to run an 8 bug" ? I'd like to find out what he did (if anything) to run a full second quicker. MPH was prolly in da vicinity of 150mph, Damn that's fast. I remember hearing a rumour that he sold either the body or the engine - or maybe it was up for sale but was never sold. There'll prolly be a lot more 4ZE1 questions now on da forum. Interesting to see if u get the 'i wanna go faster' bug once your FJ is up and stormin'.
Cheers for the feedback.
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: Senor Pokoj Reply with quote

he got rid of the t03 and put a gt30 600hp garret on it. upgraded from 13b turb injectors to 12a turb, and new internals.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: Senor Pokoj Reply with quote

i already have it. im buying a second fj at christmas time Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: