HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Finally got another Gem :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

I test drove the car today and now Im picking it up on Tuesday Smile
I cant wait. Its been 18 months since I have had a Gemini. Im hoping it will be ready for the June 21st Adelaide cruise. Just gotta do a few little things to it to make it lookin good:

-Put in two front seats from the Coupe shell in my backyard and spray black with vinyl spray
-Add a TC grille and light surrounds and put the existing mesh in the gap under where the number plate goes
-Put in a number plate light
-replace the lowered back springs with stock ones since I will be having 3 people in the back and dont want scrapage.
-Fix the rust as to not gain too much attention from piggers. Ill be gettin attention alright with a pretty big bonnet scoope on it Smile
-Wash and polish Very Happy

Thats all until after the cruise. Ill probally be working the g161 donk after and maype futting a 5 speed in and one of those small nos kits from Sprints Smile The nos wont be hooked up yet, just mainly for show.

I have BIG plans for this Gemini Smile

Pavlos
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

big bonnet scoops are gay
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

Blah. Not that big in height, big length ways. I like it anyways.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

"The nos wont be hooked up yet, just mainly for show."

BLING BLANG 5 EXTRA HP

:p
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

well make sure its atthe cruise mate. This ones gonna be huge!!
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

sounds like it should have the plates "RICE-01"
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

99.9% chance of being at the cruise. Heh yeah RICE-01 would probally be taken though. RICE-TC would probally be avaliable Smile
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Finally got another Gem :) Reply with quote

Yay! Im gettin it on Monday Smile All day Monday and Tuesday to do little bits and pieces on it. It should be completed by the big cruise in June.(rust repaired mainly and bits and pieces done to the interior/exterior).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: