HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Bent TG for sale + a few parts.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Bent TG for sale + a few parts. Reply with quote

I have a friend who unfortunately has written off thier TG gemini after spending a lot of money on having the engine rebuilt, Trans reco'd and some new tyres.
Asking price is $400 and the car will not be seperated as they want the whole car gone.
The new motor and auto box has only two weeks drive time since the rebuild, so wouldnt even be run in properly yet.
All the damage to the car was sustained to the passenger side, so removing engine and other pieces will be a snap.

also for sale are 4 doors, all straight one with very minor rust. No glass, rubbers, handles...anything. Completely stripped. Suit project or straight replacement for any damaged doors. $60

1 TE Grille. Brand new. Was in my old burnout car for all of two competitions. $80. Cost $125 to buy.

Assorted headlights and tail lights.....just email me with what you need and i will check if i have them.

Contact me at Gemi_king@hotmail.com
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bent TG for sale + a few parts. Reply with quote

Any more specs on the motor ?
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Bent TG for sale + a few parts. Reply with quote

The motor is dead stock.....but very fresh!
jims
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Bent TG for sale + a few parts. Reply with quote

Where are you at ?
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Bent TG for sale + a few parts. Reply with quote

Adelaide
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: