HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

the car below this post is defect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: the car below this post is defect Reply with quote

i forgot to mention that it is defected and would cost about 1300 to get off defect maybe even more. sorry. mitch.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: the car below this post is defect Reply with quote

Hmm..What needs fixin on it? I have a gem in my back yard that has a lot of parts to be stripped and I could use those.
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: the car below this post is defect Reply with quote

its mainly rust, the heater needs to be hooked up, and the parcle shelf needs to be cut out and replaced with a standard one (mine has a huge hole in it for a sub) one seat belt needs to be replaced. i just want it out of here, lol.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: the car below this post is defect Reply with quote

Hm Ill get back to you..I just wanna see what else is around at the moment, plus I need to get my Commodore off of defect before I sell it (Tuesday hopefully).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: