HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wanted in Adelaide.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

Any model Gemini (except for RB) Grandma stocker with decent paint, reliable motor, interior doesnt matter. Around the $1500 or below mark depending on how much I can sell my car and mags for.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

i got a mate who is sellin an old tc, no dents in the rear qarter panels, minimal rust, needs rego and new brake pads, otherwise running fine, $800
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

That sounds alright. Is it a coupe or sedan? Chances are my defect will be off on Tuesday so I can sell the car then to one of the people interested. Would your mate consider swapping it for a non-stock commodore of similar value?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

its a sedan, i was gonna buy it for a project coz if its straightness but i aint got the space to do it yet.
its his wife's car and she's got a new one now so they want rid of it, so i would say a swap would be outta the question, he's pretty flexible on price of the gem.
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

Ok, Ill talk to a few people at work tomorrow and see if I can find a definite buyer for my car. Then Ill work out a time to see the gem and go from there.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

sounds good man, im always on here so post back when ya sorted stuff out

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

i got a TC in adelaide
i have lowered it in the back
painted it
put a bonnet scoop
done the door trim and recently got it serviced and new brake pads and shoes
i am askin $900 or would swap
i am in salisbury
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted in Adelaide. Reply with quote

It sounds good. I would like to have a look. I only have Tuesday and Sunday off from work. My email is nooke@ihug.com.au to organise something.

I can either get $900 for my Commodore or swap you my Commodore for your Gemini if youre interested. I was offered $1000 for the Commodore (without the mags or stereo), but I *really* want another Gemini. I miss 'em. I am hopefully getting the car of defect tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: