HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rally

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Rally Reply with quote

There is a rally coming up on the Sunday 8th of May, north of brissy, if anyones interested i can post more details, it includes the QLD rally series, and Gemini series... I have a mate competing as a navigator.
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

Good luck Reddez,
Don't hold your breath...I tried to find any takers for rally queensland and only got smart arse answers..
I am going up, maybe to compete, if my car is ready in time. It is at the panel beaters as I put it on its roof at Cooloola rally...Again GOOD LUCK
Thirsty
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

And it is Saturday 10th May if you are talking about the KCF at Jimna..
Thirsty
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

Yep thats the one, couldn't remember the name of the place or the exact date, i'll be at the Rally QLD if i dont have to work, my mate used to rally a yellow TE, but he rolled it at another event, he's looking for another car but he's navigating at the moment. His names Jason Page, do you know him???
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

Yes, saw Jason roll it at the Khanacross at Archerfield. Was funny, but sad at the same time..
Why not put your name up to do a roadblock at Rally Q. You get cool 't' shirt or cap for helping, you only need do a job Sat or Sun and you get up close with the cars.
Thirsty
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

I'd have no prob doin that, do you have the contacts for that??? I'm sure Jas would join me if i did, i helped out with the Motorshow city rally the other month too. I got some mad pics of the last one i went to, whats your name, I'm matt but everyone knows me as Red...
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

G'day Red,
Go on to the Brisbane Sporting Car Club site and download the Officials forms (2 of them) and send or email them to the return address and you will be contacted. My name is Ross and I have a rally Gemini, Jason knows me. Cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

take some photos of the gem seies and get em put in the events galery.\
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

I can do that, just don't have a scanner, i got some really good ones last year at the autocross at willowbank and a coupla other rallys...
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

I've done the ol' willowbank autocross a few times, I'm a member of the IWMAC. I had a nice spin pulling off the straight and into the pits once... was funny reversing into the pits Razz
That little hump always loosens the back end of my car but I guess I was going just a little bit faster that time!
gem_grl
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Rally Reply with quote

8th of may is not a sunday
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: gem_grl Reply with quote

hey,
did you end up selling ur gemi???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: