HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn Katapult
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

Following messages constitute a deal....Have you got an explanation
..Re: 4 Point Harness
posted by gemini69 on Sat Mar 22 14:52:11 2003, ip logged
anywho thirsty its a deal 200 ill email u my details ok    Re: 4 Point Harness posted Saturday 22 Mar, 2003 at 2:57pm by gemini69

Re: 4 Point Harness
posted by gemini69 on Sat Mar 22 14:57:03 2003, ip logged
one problem yoiur email is??? ohh this is katapult aswell under freihnds thingo
Thanks for nothing...Thirsty
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

hey thirsty stop fuckin whinging those belts were fucked and you lied to him about them being legal in his car, when the date runs out on them they are illegal for track use AND FOR ROAD USE, so he will take them by all means if you are willing to shell out for every canary he gets because of them,
dont fuckin lie just to sell your product man its not cool
cheers
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

Of course they are fucking illegal for track use you dick....I did not know Victoria had rules for road use!!!!!!!! The belts are not fucked you brain dead puller they are in good condition!!! Not new as they would be $400 each.........Fuck off with the whinger bullshit!!!!! He should have left a message and told me or checked with your Dept of Transport before agreeing to buy them ...It is called caveat emptor...Let the buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GROW UP!!! At twenty you have lots to learn about trading in goods...I DID NOT FUCKING LIE to your mate.....He was the one who should have checked for sure about the legality of the belts... He said on the Gemini site he didn't care when Gene pointed out they could be not suitable for him....He wanted the belts......BOTTOM LINE IS HE RENEGED AND SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO ME NOT HID BEHIND YOUR SKIRT!!!!!!!!! It has cost me $38.00 for his eagerness to jump without checking in Victoria first...He did not say if he wanted them for a bush basher or a fucking show car... Not fucking happy...Sad
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

fuck there are some stupid people out there, first Gemini now katapult, gemini69 is also a bit of an arse clown.

i feel sorry for people like you Thirsty, its sucks to be fucked over, especially by brainded twits like them who have no idea about buying and selling...

moral of this story DO YA FUCKING RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO BUY!!!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

thats true, i said that once the date runs out there illigal for road use in all states. he said he didnt care
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

"and he didnt care, coz he's..... too cool for school"
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

hey thirsty, suck a cock asswipe, not my problem Smile
cheers
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

No just your rude friend's problem...nerd
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

i find it rather amusing that people such as yourself and mr triple sss - wipe over there are so unsure and insecure of themselves that they resort to name calling
hehehe
poor cunts
cheers
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

Doesn't change the fact you are a cheap prick who blames others for their shortcomings.......You and your mate are the lowest pricks I have ever had contact with....I hope you catch fire in a gutter someday so I can piss on the ground near your head!! Your name on this site is a little shitty at the moment so pull your head in!!!!!!!!!!!
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

like i said cuntlip nothing to do with me and i think out of everyone on this site theres a lot worse out there than me
so up ya
we represent the melbourne gemini race, shit works a lil diferent down here asswipe, we dont fuck each other over, we try to help each other out to make ALL our gems better not tease and blame each other for shit
have a think
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

Doing things differently down there...MMMM...must be fun....The only thing is it still means you should have been more careful when you or your friend say "it is a deal".. Honestly I could not give a toss if your Gem is better than your mums..... You and your mate fucking reneged on a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Have fun when you catch fire....Being the MASTER RACE wont help if no one will piss on you , MR BOLT-ON...Contribute something original that YOU have actually done..{except take reneging to a fine art}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

um, i didnt reneg on shit, watch what the fuck you say to me, im just sticking up for my mate whether hes wrong or not, thats what i meant by being different down here thirsty, we HELP EACH OTHER OUT, i dont know how many different ways i can say it
cheers
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

"watch what the fuck you say to me"

oooooooooh scary "hardcore" cunt!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn Katapult Reply with quote

OK,,, your mate reneged on a deal......It was not you...I have checked woth Dept transport engineers here and I am waiting for an answer from Willans in the UK but Harnesses knocked back for competition are ok for road use under Australian Design Rule Number 4..So dicjhead-Make some intelligent moves, get the information straight from your engineers in 'MASTER RACE' victoria and then send me $260.00 [to cover freight] and your mate can have his fucking belts...and eat the canarys????he gets because he could be legal and above board anyway you dick...HOLD OFF ON THE MOUTH AND YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: