HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sale!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

I have another Speco tacho 3 and 3/4 inch, aluminium finish, white face, adjustable shiftlight, tacho goes to 8000rpm $40

Various gemini bits, Niki carbs, flywheels, Stock black wheels with almost new rubber, gearboxes, secondhand clutches etc etc,

Sansui surround 5X100watts dolby digital amplifier, remote, can plug in DVD, Video 1, Video 2, Aux, Tape, Phono, also has built in tuner, sub out and digital, coaxial and optical in, Powerful amp $150 firm for quick sale

Contact dave on 0418 455 643, please ring or sms cause i wont be on the net for a while
cheers
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

Where abouts are you!
WANKER
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

Speco tacho 3 any pics if so prob take it depending on where u r
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

Melbourne if you take a peek in my profile, and i dont cod so melbourne only guys
cheers
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

what about melbourne girls?? or are you a fag!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

oh get fucked ya sad cunt, see people these are the kind of morons im talking about on the forums, his majesty the drifter will agree
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

fuck you dick lips, fags like you should be deported, get outta my country ya lame ass poo snatcher!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

fighting on the internet is like being in the speical olympics, even if ya win ya still retarted, as i was saying these are the types of morons that fuck up the website and forums people, and kevin im not gay and i live in my own country, i would watch a mouth like that, i will travel
oh btw if you wanna have a chat bout your problems with ya uncle raping you gimme a call 0418 455 643 im always here to help
cheers
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

lol

ooooooh u will travel wow

is that your GAY hotline, u try to turn normal people like myslf into misguided faggots like yourself, keep dreamin arse bandit!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: COME ONE BOYS!! Reply with quote

hug and make up
make love not war

ohh and check this out

http://groups.msn.com/nismogemini/photosofintrest.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: COME ONE BOYS!! Reply with quote

lol

when did ya snap that piccy of Gemini???
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

you will be dreamin cuntwrap when i put ya head to bed
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

LOL!!!

ok ur scaring me mr ivan malat
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

this is fucking ridiculous i have said it b4 and i will say it again, we are here to chat about geminis, sell some fuckin parts and sorta help each other out, not fight like morons, you just need to learn that kevin, being a smart cunt gets you nowhere, cause it comes a time when you need help from people on here and they will tell you where to go, remember that, and this is the last time im posting on this subject, so if you feel the need to be a tough cunt i will expect a smartarse comeback if not and you shut ya mouth ya might learn a thing or 2
cheers
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale!!!! Reply with quote

im the toughest cunt of all time, i dont need to learn anything coz im too cool for that, bow down to the all mighty so i can kick your ugly head off my planet!

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: