HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cHiCkZ LoVe It

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

Due to the meets cruise section being a bit trashed i decided to make a new thread....please post all cruise suggestions as to where u want to go and stop etc and i will put them forward to the cruise committeee on wednesday

Dave
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

no fucken hills.
no traffic lights.
no magnas.

hehe Razz
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

BOO yA!
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

no hills, no traffic lights, its a start. maybe we can cruise round and round in circles at K-mart car park. i think victa was a good cruise but im thinkin people want a night cruise and goin there at night is a bit sketchy, my opinion. wat do people think bout that???
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

i reakon a cruize around alot of suburbs and stop at an local hang out places
that way peopel know where to go next if they get lost of left behind

like up here (northern suburbs) peopel rock up at the plaza or pooraka maccas

i just think we need more stops for people to catch up and so they know where they are going
Maddz Gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

When is the next cruise? and def a good idea to make more stops and in the northern suburbs!
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

magnas are gooood.....but they do look a bit outa whack on a gemi cruise....hopefully mah gem will be fucking done by then!
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

victa harbour sketchy? what tha fuck!! i live in victor harbour, tha coppers r sick up here, they dont pick on ya, put they will pull u ova if u have a light out(taillights), it's what happened to me, they seen my sports steering wheel, sports pedals, and the 12in sub in box was just sittin there on the backseat not mounted. They r pretty good up hear unless your a smartass or purposely go out to do sumthin that would get u pulled over.

chris...
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

i dont like the nite cruises...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

im a big fan of twilight, meet in the arvo, see all the cars get som good photos, then cruise off into the sunset with the strong smell of petrol fumes and the sound of 40 gems roaring and chirping down the road...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

yeah i like twilight.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

go twilight, its ya birthday
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

You dont like much do you.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

haaaahka????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: