HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

supercharge the barina?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NATHMAN
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: supercharge the barina? Reply with quote

im not sure wid a barina but i know this coz i read it in street machine puttin a suppercharger on a gem is a bit of a job coz u have to change the inlet manifold and they dont make one for the block to suit a supercharger so it has to be custom made were as turbo u leave it for a day or two and its done no dramas
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: supercharge the barina? Reply with quote

ok this is realy pissen me off sorry this aint hotfuckenbarina.com what the hell have u bought a fag car into hotgemini for? c the top of the page HOTGEMINI in big bold letters that means NOT WELCOME BARINA BOY so take your cute little girls car somplace else!!
supercharging an engine isnt as easy as u think either k for a start u need to lower the compression copper head gasket o ring the pistons put dished pistons strengthen the conrods tougher crank a cam extractas head work all the custom made brackets that u will need the gilmer drive then the belt to drive it then the supercharger itself. now if u can get all that done for $500 i will suck any man heres cock there is no fucking way in hell u can get it done for 500 offence if u may sick cunt,

remember NOT WELCOME BARINA BOY

katapult out
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: supercharge the barina? Reply with quote

ok this is realy pissen me off sorry this aint hotfuckenbarina.com what the hell have u bought a fag car into hotgemini for? c the top of the page HOTGEMINI in big bold letters that means NOT WELCOME BARINA BOY so take your cute little girls car somplace else!!
supercharging an engine isnt as easy as u think either k for a start u need to lower the compression copper head gasket o ring the pistons put dished pistons strengthen the conrods tougher crank a cam extractas head work all the custom made brackets that u will need the gilmer drive then the belt to drive it then the supercharger itself. now if u can get all that done for $500 i will suck any man heres cock there is no fucking way in hell u can get it done for 500 offence if u may sick cunt,

remember NOT WELCOME BARINA BOY

katapult out
and u cunts make me sick ur so quick to shoot off dissing another gem person yet u tolerate this fuck head suck my cock all u cunts i hope u get ass cancer
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: supercharge the barina? Reply with quote

Mate settle down hey, i do agree with you about the barina dude but no one is going to suck no ones cock because its yucky. Also to that barina dude your better off buying a done up gemini for the money you probably spent on that lil pussy car. You could probably get the best of both worlds too, fast and very nice inside...
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: supercharge the barina? Reply with quote

you don't have to have a new inlet manifold, you could set it up with a box to pressurise the carby and blow through the carby.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: supercharge the barina? Reply with quote

nah he pisses me off man just like gays
i just do NOT c why the hell hes on a gem site talken barina jargon
Zach85
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Fuck You Reply with quote

thats all i have to say really!

im so sorry that there isnt a site devoted to fucking barinas, im sorry im not mechanically minded, im sorry i did my homework and found the cheapest place to buy my shit from, im sorry i even bothered with this fucking place, with the sole exception of this stroka wankstain you have all been very helpfull and i thank you for being patient and thinking out of your gemi box for me. but unfortunatly this place is like a mission for abo cunts, 9 times outta 10 they are decent people, but there is that one person that just fucks it up for the rest of them... so much for the traffic i've diverted your way that had everything to do with gemi's...

fuck your stroka, fuck you and the whore you were spawned from.. and the poor cunt that fucked her in the first place.

*my 2c*
Zach85
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Fuck You Reply with quote

and your auntie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: