HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: TGemi1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUPALJ
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: ATTN: TGemi1 Reply with quote

YOU GOT MAIL! FINALLY.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGemi1 Reply with quote

U 2 HAVE MAIL!!!! can u also reply here with whateva u say on the email cause i dunno if i will b able 2 check my email 2morrow.
SUPALJ
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGemi1 Reply with quote

I live in Angle Vale near Gawler. The car is complete everything but the td grille but there is a tx grille that comes withe the car.It ran out of reg on the 22/7/02.It was defected on the 5/7/02 for tyres and exhaust.Are you interested in the whole car or just the shell as if you just want the shell I will need to take the driveline out.
Cheers SUPALJ
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGemi1 Reply with quote

i whant the whole car minus motor and box, i'll buy it off u as long as i am able to reregister it in my name, cause it's defected

chris...
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TGemi1 Reply with quote

cause i don't know if your allowed to sell defected vehicles, only for parts. Heres what i whant 2 do, i'll wanna buy it off u minus engine and gearbox, respray it and put a new engine and gearbox in. What i wanna know is if i will be able to register it after it's complete, or if i can take it over regency to get it off defect. Ring up regency and ask. If i can get it off defect once its completed i'll will buy it, i don't wanna end up with a car that i cant register, u get?

chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: