HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Perth Reply with quote

Hey. Been a quiet couple of months, I know. Apparently Aaron has met a phew new people interested in a cruise, so there should be one at some stage within the next month and a half.... But I need ideas.. Where?? When (Day/Night)?? Topic? Oh wait, I got the topic... Are there any events coming up that you'd all like to check out? Or perhaps we could hit something like a Pot Black or the like for a more social outing. Either way, I need sugestions. So let me know, here, by email, or ring me for those of you with my number.

Any one interested in another burnout night similar to the one ending the last cruise?? We could all head out there again, earlier, set up the old 1/4 mile that was out there during the old illegal drag nights.
This time with a camera and lots of spare tyres (get me your rims, I'll set up some 10% tread tyres (low tread, but your gettin the tires and fitting for free Smile )).
So if you get any brainwaves, post something. Hell, the slightest bit might set of a bit of genius for some one else.
Hope you all had a great Easter.

Adam
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

I've met a few people who may intersted in coming on a cruise as well. We definately need to have a burnout session at the end again. That was sweet. Adam, i've got some tyres on pulsar rims - If I give you some gemi rims as well can u swap them over for me? cheers - Phil
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

PHIL!
RING ME ASAP!!!
0418 943 757!!
ur the only one close enought to come out there for one night and i wanna go NOWWWWW! ring me over the long w/end. i can do those tyres for ya, no worries, just not on a sunday.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

If you wanted to go for a cruise the best time of day to go would be in the late afternoon so it runs some what into the night. Where abouts in perth are you anyways.
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

I'm in Kalamunda and Germini is in Roleystone.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

So Where abouts would you have the cruise go from and to.
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

Thats a good question. Im up for any suggestions, as I'm starting to think my cruises are a little tended to the area I know well, which is very restricted and only hits bout 1/4 of Perth. So if anyone wants to lend some thoughts.... I'm open....

Are you new Halycon?? Dont remember that name.... Smile

Stockies.
Love em.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

Yes i am a new member with a tg gemini if you go closer to perth then you may get a better turn out to the cruise because it will be closer to people!
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

OK, How bouts we do the RB thing and start out at Morely Galleria undercover carpark?? Its a decent carpark, fairly central, plus plenty of food places right next to it for quick feed...
Start at 2:30/3:00pm on a sunday arvo? I wanna try and steer away from scabs main carparks, too crowded on the weekends, hell, ive been stuck there doing a U-turn for 20 minutes.... but maybe hit another beachside carpark, or perhaps Hillaries..

Comments? Suggestions?? And how bout more than 2 people reply??
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

OK, How bouts we do the RB thing and start out at Morely Galleria undercover carpark?? Its a decent carpark, fairly central, plus plenty of food places right next to it for quick feed...
Start at 2:30/3:00pm on a sunday arvo? I wanna try and steer away from scabs main carparks, too crowded on the weekends, hell, ive been stuck there doing a U-turn for 20 minutes.... but maybe hit another beachside carpark, or perhaps Hillaries..

Comments? Suggestions?? And how bout more than 2 people reply??
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

That sounds like a good place to go and a good time but even hillary's carpark is jam packed on a sunday arvo you could even go to the beach carpark just next to scabs called brighton beach not many people go there get how ever many people you want maybe put up a post and outline the details.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

Try and post a thing up and get people to go to it
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

The point of doin the cruise is to go to the central areas an show people the cars. An that there are actually gemini cruises. you could go to scabs an probably pick up a couple of cars there causes theres always gemi's down there. People won't wanna come if you drive past all the main places to cruise. Thats how people learn about them and wanna come.
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

Ur right DOHC. Ive always kept the cruises on the outer edges.... Will rectify that for next one.
Cheers
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Reply with quote

If you don't come closer to perth not many people would show up right!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: