HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attention : Nerd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Attention : Nerd Reply with quote

Yeh i finally got my car goin.. all i did was bridge out the + side off the battery too the + side off the coil..

Now she's drivable... And the engine i just recently put in goes good, its got heaps off talk and the gears are pretty short also... i like starting off on 2nd gear it pulls along a bit betta..

But i feel that id doesnt even go as hard as that engine that u picked up from me...
that engine must off had some work done too it or something??? Have u relised shaved head's or cams or something? as your pulling it apart???

rod...
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention : Nerd Reply with quote

Startin in second all the time? Must use a bit of clutch mate! so how's you go with the coil mate, get a new resistor and fix it all up or what?
nerd
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention : Nerd Reply with quote

the only real go fast bite i can see is the bigger cam. If you like i could put it in your car for you, maybe over the weekend.

the rest of the engine looks pritty stoke, it has been rebuild at some stage but nothing to fancy.
nerd
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention : Nerd Reply with quote

oh yes my number is 0412899445
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: