HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

David Fishlock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: David Fishlock Reply with quote

There is a car in the modified gallery by david fishlock just curious to see if he was a member of hotgemini and just want to chat to him about hte car
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: David Fishlock Reply with quote

yeah he is "TXcoupe"
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: David Fishlock Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/forum2.cgi?action=ud&uid=40
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: David Fishlock Reply with quote

Thanx Mate
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: EVLGEM Reply with quote

what would u like to know about my old gemini?
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: EVLGEM Reply with quote

Hey how ya goin mate Your Old Gemini is now owned my me i just interested to know what you did to the engine and car while you had it. Did it have a five speed once if so how much did it cost you
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: EVLGEM Reply with quote

email me dude or ICQ me my msn thingo is gemini_v6@hotmail.com

btw how much u buy it for?
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: EVLGEM Reply with quote

I bought it for $2700 which was a bit much thinking of it now, it had electrical problems when i bought the battery earth wire kept shorting out due to the fact that the cable from the battery to the starter motor was caught around the steering column. Also 3 weeks ago the diff housing bolts went and it fell to the floor along with the tail shaft the original diff housing was smashed when that happened so got a new one apart from the that the car has been fine. A question did you prime the body before painting and did you install most of the stuff your self. Thanx Mate
My Email is silvia@iinet.net.au
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: EVLGEM Reply with quote

I bought it for $2700 which was a bit much thinking of it now, it had electrical problems when i bought the battery earth wire kept shorting out due to the fact that the cable from the battery to the starter motor was caught around the steering column. Also 3 weeks ago the diff housing bolts went and it fell to the floor along with the tail shaft the original diff housing was smashed when that happened so got a new one apart from the that the car has been fine. A question did you prime the body before painting and did you install most of the stuff your self. Thanx Mate
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: EVLGEM Reply with quote

Hahaha I welded the diff in that car =) does good skids
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: