HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

show gallery update...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: show gallery update... Reply with quote

waterboys pano should be in the modified gems gallery, not the show gallery
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: show gallery update... Reply with quote

that along with most of the others, i'd love to see their trophy collection next to their car if their goin in the show gallery
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: show gallery update... Reply with quote

what is with the scoop? no wonder he got defected for it and no, it shouldnt belong in the show gallery
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: show gallery update... Reply with quote

btw that isnt to say i dont like the cars in there, i think theyre all top notch, but have a look at mooch's wagon for example and compare to most of the stuff in there.

as i said theyre still all fine examples of gems tho!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: show gallery update... Reply with quote

one of those two yelow gems has appeared in fastfours couple of years ago . moochs gem is sik hope its on tha cruise

chris...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: show gallery update... Reply with quote

the mooch mobile wont be there as it is still defected, stoopid fuckass cops!! but hopefully the man himself is there in a company car or something, havent spoken in ages!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: show gallery update... Reply with quote

yea nice gemi, but there is a few things i dont like, the wheels, the ride height, the flames in the back? i mean what the hell? and thats interesting, i've neva seen tg bumpers on a van before. looks different. its nice, im not sayin its not, im just sayin there is a few things i would change, but im not one to talk, my cars shit, iknow its a gemi but its still gay
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: show gallery update... Reply with quote

thanx kev. Yeah half the gems in that show gallery don't belong there. I think to qualify for show you have to actually have entered a show before. For example the mooch mobile has done about 3 major shows and scored 11 trophies. It's all in good fun. The cars show days are over and while this damn defect is on so are it's driving days! Dorve it today to work etc etc and had a ball.

I won't be able to make the cruise as i will be working - damn! It'd be good if the old gang could get together again, we've all lost touch! I think dave and i are the only ones left with a gemi! Geez i've got two now. lol.

As for this defect, the car is going into Phoenix on Wednesday for DBA cross drilled slotted rotors, new callipers, pads, lines, shoes and machined drums. Should make it stop a tad better and get me one step closer to the streets again! Die fat bastard cop with food stains on your shirt, DIE. If i ever see that bloke out of uniform, he's fucked. The boys will have some fun.

Cheers boys
Good luck with the cruise
Mooch
www.geocities.com/mygemi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: