HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fucking Double demerits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

Double demerits sux. On tuesday I had 12 points left and now I only have 2. I got done for doing 75 in a 60 zone (two points and $100) AT 12:30 on Wednesday night when double demerits started at 12:00 and then i got done for 92 in a 60 zone on friday night on the way to the drags (8points and $250). I am extremely pissed off!!!!!
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

You drive 92 in a 60, and you are extremely pissed off?
nerd
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

Fucking dickheads that drive at crazy speeds on that road speeds on the road, get me extremely pissed off. Mate I'm all for having a bite of fun, but do it on a track or in a paddock, not that i give a shit about you, its the poor person, dog, cat, cockroch, god for bid someone elses sweet, hot gemie that you hit.

Also has anyone noticed that the dickheads how drive like they are in an F1 usually has a shitbox, with balled tyres, shit brakes and rust wholes all over the place.

sorry you lost the points and have to pay the fine PhilC but sometimes its the only way to get people think, before they hit,someone or something.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

suck shit. 92 in a 60. u deserve to get fined.
take it to the track mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

It wasn't even in my car. Anyway his speedo was out and he didn't tell me. It only said 80 .I thought it was a 70 zone as well. That's why i'm so pissed off about it.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

were u get done dude?
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

tru, me n my mates ran into some fucken abusive coppers the other night in brisbane, brownsplains to be exact, i drove down a one way street outta a shopping center, as they drove in, i had like 12 cars behind me, n he yelled out stop, n the cars couldn't go round me, he came over yelled his lungs at me through my window, n told me to turn around n come back into the car park so he could yell at me more, he also told my mates to come back who didn't do nethin wrong, n one of em didn't hear him say come back, n the pigger yelled at him for a good 10mins n tried to fine him $490 for that! i mean shit i was the only one that did nethin wrong! and it was by accident, fucken stupid cunt, he told us to go home n if he seen us drivin round later on he'd book us, what a stupid cunt! fucken asshole piggers
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

oh yea, dont take what i said to mean cops are bad, they do a great job, and yes i have recieved a speeding fine, and i was quite happy to cop it on the chin, i did somthin wrong, but yea i just hate them when they have an attitude problem n make a big deal outta somethin, n ivolve people that have nothin to do with it, and that iddn't do nethin wong,
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

Albany Highway?? I think and Thornlie Avenue
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

You speed and get caught its your own fault. People think P platers are bad. I am a P plater and i still have all my points on my licence and i like to have my fun as well but i know when to stop. There are good drivers and bad drivers.

Cheers
TuFf
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Fucking Double demerits Reply with quote

dont drive like a tool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: