HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TAKING SOMETHING OF BEAUTY AND FUCKING IT UP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HYPO4S

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: TAKING SOMETHING OF BEAUTY AND FUCKING IT UP Reply with quote

This is my first time on the site and i got quite a shock when i saw the condition my pride and joy is in now. Im refering to the brock blue TG with white interior in the "modified gemini's" owned by a viewer named "louis"

I spent two years' spare time and alot of dough building that gem and how it has turned out now has almost bought a tear to my eye. I know its not Louis's fault. I did what most viewers here would do. I sold it when the price was right. But im telling u now u'll have ur heart broken when it shows up a few years later all rusted out being used for parts. Im no saint when it came to that car tho, often having it drifting out in 4th gear. I moved on to BMWs and even owned a hot looking '88 325iS sitting on its ass. But now im all grown up and need a reliable practical car ive got that. Altho im either building the best gem ever released - a COUPE! or go to the gem's forgotten brother - the piazza (just dont tell my gf about my plans or ill be sleeping on the sofa)

This time tho im not making the mistake i urge all you not to. When I build the next one its gunna stay in my possession. Even if it has no rego under a car cover in the garage for years. so when u see a 60-something year old guy driving a hotted up piazza or gemini coupe in about 40 years' time, Ull know its me taking the girl out for a drift!
rb man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: TAKING SOMETHING OF BEAUTY AND FUCKING IT UP Reply with quote

this is my first time in the forum to totnite u dont know anything about rbs do u mate
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: TAKING SOMETHING OF BEAUTY AND FUCKING IT UP Reply with quote

In refer to to HYP04 - mate that's EXACTLY the reason why I'm never going to sell my panelvan.

I haven't spent heaps on it, although $1000 on rust repairs wasn't cheap, but when I finally finish it (in the year 3000), I aint gonna sell it because it's not worth selling!

I hear about older fellas and how they had this car and that car (usually MGs and Austin Healeys) and how they should never have sold it but baby came along or whatever, but I figure that the panno doesn't have enough collatoral to go into a sensible car, so I'll keep it as my unsensible one.

To the guy with the RB - if anybody tells you their a bucket of shit tell 'em to stick it up their arse. They're a good little car but they look a bit too much like a Corolla for some people's tastes, they've got a baad case of the 1980s and they just wont do a burnout!

But they can be AWDed and turboed from what I hear as they were sold like that factory in Japan. I'm not sure if anyone in Oz has done that yet...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: TAKING SOMETHING OF BEAUTY AND FUCKING IT UP Reply with quote

oookkkaayyyy..............

anyways.
HYP04
i know what ya mean. i miss my ex gemini :~(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: