HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

To all the RB guys and girls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pig farmer
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: To all the RB guys and girls Reply with quote

I'm having trouble finding an RB workshop manual. Not many shops seem to sell them if they were ever made. I went to the main tech book shop in swanson st, melb and they seem to think no workshop manual ever came out for the RB. Repco were also unsure.

Also I saw a gemini that has a big "Gemini" sticker all the way across the windscreen at the top. Does anyone sell these???

I was also wondering what type of mods you have done to your RB? I'm thinking of spraying mine black with a white stripe down the center. Does anyone recommend a colour that works with an RB?
pig farmer
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: To all the RB guys and girls Reply with quote

NICE!!!

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/stirling/91/rbpage.html
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: To all the RB guys and girls Reply with quote

i used to have a 'gemini' sticker across the front of my car and some bastard kept taking the 'i' so i had 'gemin' on it all the time
any signwriting joint will make up a sticker for you.
one across the whole front windscreen is about $50-$80
depending on who does it
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: To all the RB guys and girls Reply with quote

or for under $20 you can get a big "GEMINI racing" sticker like mine...

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=356&car=0

they are made in adelaide, and theyre everywhere that sells car parts basically. you can get them ordered in any colour you want too
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: To all the RB guys and girls Reply with quote

i posted up an address for who you could see about getting one a couple of weeks back, try the search cos i cant remember the address off hand; ill get back to you. mines sprayed in marina blue (the m&m blue colour off late model rodeos) and it looks a bit of alright.
pig farmer
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: To all the RB guys and girls Reply with quote

Yeah found out. Nobody makes a RB workshop manual. Only holden bought one out and they will be as rare as hens teeth. someone said it would be around $200 to get an original holden book.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: To all the RB guys and girls Reply with quote

as far as i could tell, that was the ballpark figure. try the other forum; cant remember the address but type in 'holden gemini online discussion' into www.altavista.com and you'll find some guys who'll clear it up for you.

cheers,
justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: