HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn: Gene

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

Hey man, hows your rear conversion goin??? Mines finished finally, all that is needed was the spigot centre, and the handbrake cable mounting brackets to have the pipe welded to em (35mm to 40mm is fine), i'll get the pics i took and post em to people if they're interested, got a small prob with the front brakes, but after an allignment i'll know for sure what that is, then it back on the road finally for my gem...
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

yea i wouldn't mind seeing photo's what u putting in it? and what gemi is it? im fully getting into the conversion shit eh, even though i wont have the dosh for a few years, which is good in a way, cos goin from a stock 1600 to an somethin with shit loads of horse power, i think i would prolly kill myself
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

what u puting in?? i never actually asked u. mines been finished for about month except for the handbrake. no time to work on it atm
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

Yes I would like to see how you went about doing the handbrake cable. I have the brakes just sitting there ready to go on all workd done I just havent got around to actually setting it all up on the car yet.

TREKSARESHIT@HOTMAIL.COM
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

Well i'll let everyone know when i get the pics done and post em or whatever then, or when the cars goin i'll try and actually meet some of the brisbanites, wheres the spot??? At the moment i'm gettin an adjustable camber pin kit put in, so yet another week or so off the road. As for engine i'm thinking V6 as its still regoed in VIC and i'm exempt from changin it, bonus of the defence force... Mainly for the torque, and as someone said in the R&D that it will be more reliable, and efficient than a lot of worked fours with little mods from standard. However with the dollars i've spent at present that'll be a year at least away, so i may just tinker with the 1600 till then and play with my new stereo. Plus the diff needs upgrading first, i'm chattin with an engineer mate on options for that one...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Gene Reply with quote

all this braking power and u havent deide ya engine yet...
hehehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: