HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Blowing heaps of smoke.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

I saw a gemini i think it was gold, dropped on its guts, nice milo tin on the back. blowing a clowd of smoke that I could hardly see though.

Traivlling in East bently in Melb.

Who was that, what happen to your car??
Hope u fixed it. it looked like a nice ride.

I coulnd belive it still drove, u must have been burning a litre of oil a minute.

need a new motor ?? i have 1.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

ahha it wasnt me but i need a new motor what u got to offer Smile
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

hey thats my area....i havent seen it and it aint ne of mine...
pig farmer
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

I've got a 85 magna and it blows so much blue smoke I could use it at a concert for smoke effects.

The 2.6 litre Triton engine out of the magna has a fair bit of go to it. I might sell it for parts seeing the CV joints rooted and the rings new replacing. The exterior is 6/10 and interior is 5/10. How much could I get for it????
YellaTE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

How much what? Smile
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

a fuken magna engine. get that front wheeled piece off shit thing outa here
pig farmer
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

It might be front wheel drive, but a standard Magna engine would win against a standard gemini engine. I don't like magnas but I think their engines are alright. I don't drive a magna on the road, I'm 18 and use the magna as a paddock bomb. And yes I am a gemini owner.
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

haha its not hard to find a car quicker than a standard gemi. my old colt was even quicker than a standard gemi.
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

Stock reco 1.6 from a TD wagon. Done under 100K since reco,
Hasn't been started for about 2 years (been turning it by hand), so it will need a new head gasket and some other minor things. Its out of the car and ready to go.

make an offer, will consider any offer, will swap for other things if no cash available ;P.

Im melbourne.

Cheers.
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

might've been me, did it have camira rims on it? i'm from bentleigh.
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Blowing heaps of smoke. Reply with quote

up the colt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: