HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza Wiring Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Piazza Wiring Help Reply with quote

Hey all. I have a piazza turbo motor and complete wiring loom and computers. I was wondering whats the best option as far as the wiring goes. Is the complete piazza loom too difficult to wire up to a gemi, cause Ive been told that the piazza loom requires many components from the piazza (such as digital dash and air con, etc) to interface with the rest of the engine componentry in order for the engine to run properly. Is this too big a job for an amature with a wiring diagram? If so, whats the cheapest aftermarket computer setup that can be brought that will work with the piazza motor? Im on a tight budget and need some help in this area. Thanx
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Wiring Help Reply with quote

It doesn't need the dash but it is very hard to do. Also make sure that you have the correct wiring diagram. It is alot easier to keep a look out for a Microtech or somthing like that to do the job. That is what I did and it runs fine.

Cheers
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: