HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

brisbane...anyone interested?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

hi everyone,

i'm not sure if you all know but i lost my licence and have been helping out with and attending cruises and other imc events in pain, cos i cant join in on all the fun. it bites big time. anyways theres 65 days til i get it back and i was gonna organise a small event a few days after that like a yatala drive in nite, with some skids and drifting on afterwards in a quiet industrial area somewhere.

just wondering if i could muster up some interest and maybe get some ideas from ppl?

- who's keen?

keep on truckn, greg.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

six months is a long fuckn time when your treddling and walking.
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

yea man, im up for that, i'll help organise it if u want a hand, and yea, i feel sorry for u, i would die if i lost my licence, so yea, have to get this shit goin aslong as its legal, cos ummm.... yea, i want my licence for a while considering i haven't had it all that long. give me a yell if u need a hand organising anything, u have my email,

lada
matty
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

i am definately up for that. while i havnt lost my license for 6 months i have been without a car for almost that. and yes the tredly does suck doesnt it. any way get back to us when you know more.
spud
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

Sounds cool but we'll proably all lose our licences doing the drifting and skids hehe. I Just got my 12 points last week after being on good behaviour for a year! Smile
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

i have till november to get of my good behaviour and get my opens!! wooohoo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

i lost my gem to a prang & i been screwed around for weeks by a panel shop... i'll definately have it back by then so i'll be up for a definate cruiz
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

sweet. yeah it'll only be a small social sorta thing, but that sounds mad. we'll be super careful afterwards i dont plan on doing this again, just need to let go a bit if u know what i mean.

if not the drive-in it could be a go kart thing, but that shit costs a fair bit. i've got buy one get one free tickets for those movies, that i'll pass round beforehand to everyone that comes along - but its only one per car. also, i'll try and organise it on the same night as one of the hot-rod nites (they have regular meets there).

anyways thanx for all the interest. i'll get everything on the go, and update everyone as the date gets closer.

tah again, greg.
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: HA HA Reply with quote

i get my licence back on the 25th june. and it turns into my opens on that day aswell. AHH!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: HA HA Reply with quote

BALLS!!!

u have ya car running again?
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: HA HA Reply with quote

well im gunna try and be a smart cookie and not lose it in the first place. that prolly wont happen but im gunna start trying
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: HA HA Reply with quote

yeah the car should be going tonight cause the sparky was there this morning. just got to put the dizzy in and the throttle body back on.
scottyg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

sounds good greg, havent seen u for a while. ill try to track down a rear metal blind for ya.
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: brisbane...anyone interested? Reply with quote

hey Greg i know the feeling
i smashed up my gemini 2 weeks ago and now i have nothing to cruz around in and also a hefty fine to try and pay so i know how you must be feeling.
kris (blue td sedan personal plates OTD 7Cool we've met on cruz's
buy the way know of any td sedans or coupes for sale cheap, shell or front end ok too
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: HA HA Reply with quote

when will it be on the road?? i stil havent seen it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: