HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gimme some ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crusty demon
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: gimme some ideas Reply with quote

my left sun visor is loose (flap comes down after 5 mins of driving)

fucked if im buying another one or gluing it (gluing i cant bend the thing down, duh)

So how about this...wrapping gladwrap around it to build up the thickness of the little metal rod and putting it back on. any other ideas?
a crusty demon
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: gimme some ideas Reply with quote

velcro?
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: gimme some ideas Reply with quote

my car came with alfoil on it like what you said about the glad wrap... I just got one from another gem though
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: gimme some ideas Reply with quote

Isn't there a screw there on the sun visor??? i just tightened that and it stoped falling down.... but at first i did it too tight and it didn't move at all....
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: gimme some ideas Reply with quote

the car in question is my old car... i tried tightening all the screws possible but that one is about as thrashed as a nanna!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: gimme some ideas Reply with quote

buy another visor from u pull it for like $5

problem solved !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: