HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Last nights meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Last nights meeting Reply with quote

well, the committee meeting was another success...id like to congratulate kev on his promotion, well done
id like to thank the guest appearence from the Alex guy from Neighbours and last but not least i have to thank Kev for being a sweety, or as a guy would say, legend for generously shouting us all chocky mousse for desert...

till next meeting

XOX
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Last nights meeting Reply with quote

yes it was yet another successful meeting! and thanks to all that attended even "Alex from Neighbours".

hope you all enjoyed the cake more than matty's missus bec did, that was a big strong fuckoff slice of cake!

the pasta werent so great, i will show them up big time!!

till next week!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Last nights meeting Reply with quote

my pasta was great...compliments of Mr gemi himself
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Last nights meeting Reply with quote

ur freakin me out man, quit it
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Last nights meeting Reply with quote

cheesy bitz
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Last nights meeting Reply with quote

yea i guess u could say it was successful, we did organise the date of the next meetin. cheers to kev for the cake, didnt i feel sick after. im still keen for a meetin up at victa.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Big Tough Kev Couldnt Finish His Cake! Reply with quote

hehehehe
ahwell, at least he finished his 7th beer and we stopped of on the way hone at the good ol (only bottle-o open at that hour) tonsley to buy a fresh 6 pack!
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Big Tough Kev Couldnt Finish His Cake! Reply with quote

hehe bloody piss head
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Big Tough Kev Couldnt Finish His Cake! Reply with quote

that gives me a good idea for kevs birthday present!!!
a 12 months membership to alcoholics annonymous!!! hehehe

na hes not an alco..... yet!!!

fuck man, cant wait for the cruise night!
FoRuM KiNg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Big Tough Kev Couldnt Finish His Cake! Reply with quote

what are u doing on the cruise night?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Big Tough Kev Couldnt Finish His Cake! Reply with quote

drinking, smoking, poppin calcium pills for stronger teeth and bones, eating salad sandwitches for a good source of dietry fibre and clubbing rough as guts garden gnomes that i should watch out for, might even start up the old panny that sits in the front yard doin fuckall...
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Big Tough Kev Couldnt Finish His Cake! Reply with quote

you got it in 1 mate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: