HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn: everyone who attended and LOGEM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: attn: everyone who attended and LOGEM! Reply with quote

thanks to all that attended the cruise on satdy nite, i reckon it turned out well, and i will take into consideration the suggestions put forward in the posts below, to try and make the cruises more eventful and exciting. but, just remember not to be shy, and just stand around everyone from the club's really approachable and dont mind having a chin wag.

the next goldy cruise probably wont be until late june, by then i will have my licence back and my project will be registered and pretty close to being finished. so i can actually drive round, instead of passengering and getting laughed at for having big chops and for filming a bunch o gems rolling into broady. theres heaps of other club events happening but most are closed to members.

watch this space for advertisement of upcoming south-east qld events.

attn; logem.....
your car's fuckn cool brus! it was by far my favourite gem on the cruise. love the paint and especially the shaved door handles, the wheels and white walls just top it off! damn delicious, love ya work. i would've liked to have had a better chat to ya, but i was busy running round like a madman.

tah again to everybody that rocked up.

keep on truckin, greg.
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: everyone who attended and LOGEM! Reply with quote

wasn;t my car ay! its a mate of mines!! but he would love to chat to anyone cuz he loves it when people talk about it!
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: everyone who attended and LOGEM! Reply with quote

whoops! i should get me head screwed on better. yeah hopefully i'll see him again when i'm drivin and we can see whos the lowest of the low! mmwaa haa haha ha.

greg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: