HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

how was the bissy cruz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

didn't make it had to work early this morning
how was it any way
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

yeah i had a hepa of uni stuff. and plus i hit a tree last weekend, so my car isnt yet driveable. should be right by monday tho Smile
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

25ish cars

12a gem wagon was there, sounded like a wipper sniper
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

not to bad maybe i should have gone for a drive
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

Sounds like it was god, spewin I had a 21st... the 21st was pretty good though Smile
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

did it have topless barmaids ?
striper or 2 ?
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

Nah, no topless barmaids :/
no strippers, well not at the party anyway... just a private strip back at my place followed by... ahh yeah was a good night Smile
Black Panther
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

The Cruise had a ok turn out, but it gets boring just standing around at the carpark all the time. There needs to be more that they can do on the cruises. Scotty and I were there for about 1 and half hours and left with a couple of other people as it was boring us.

Here are some ideas:-
1. Have set times when you are going to go around Cruising the coast.
2. Have prizes that people can enter in for.
3. Have something else to do other then just standing around.

P.S. Who was the person that had the Gold Sedan that broke down on the side of the road on the way down to the coast??
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

What car were u in Gene ?? I saw a couple that may have been from this site... Sedan that had "4 Play" sticker on da windshield, one had plates something like MTF 084, or something like that, can't remember da others. Was looking for Carlos to return a dash 2 him, but i didn't see him. I mainly looked for his blue panno coz i haven't even met him yet but have talked on the phone 2 him.
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

Twasn't mine... My TX was there - 4 door Contessa gold wit a pale yellow drivers door, black stockies, had two blondes wit me, the one in da mini-skirt was my G/F.
I also got bored just sittin on my boot, it was cool for about 15 mins checkin out da highly tuned racing machines and doin a bit of pervin. But i ended up leaving wit mates and we met up at Shell Mudgeeraba. Twas a decent turn-out there (lots of turbo Jap 4's & 6's, maybe 150-200 of em), we hit the highway at about midnight, the line of cruizers and racers was about 2 kay long. There was a white 180 and a white 200 and a grey GTiR that were absolutely munching anyone that stepped up. One of my mates owns a decent HSV VS Clubby wit a few mods, he was shut down by the 180 by about 100 odd metres. Second and third, they were side by side, but 4th gear and it just litteraly warp sped into the distance. If i wasn't 2 shy, i would have introduced myself to some of the other Gemmi owners, but i felt like a dick if i started askin who was from HotGem.com.
Did anyone from this site see my shit-box there ???
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

the one with "4play" is a fake 4 play, the real 4play is andrew (GEM4PLAY) g200 doch turbo, mint green tg.

carlos was in a silver panno, showed up 1/2 way threw the lap of surfers and then cam back to the carpark after that.

i was in the purple TG with the front damaged. SIK83 plates
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

i was in the really llooooo mat black gem with white wallS! haha Very Happy
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

yes the blue tg zz/z with MTF 85 plates was mine, wasn't a half bad turn out, n gene, atleast that dude with the 12a turned up, i invited heaps of gemis n he's the only one that turned up. did any one see the D car? might have been after you's left for a cruse through surfers, there was a silver vt commodore, right where we were park, it wasn't half obvious! hahahha,good to see you's all there, but we need to do more on cruses, cos as people said, it gets boring sittin round the car park, but i cant talk i sat there when u's all went for a cruse, cos i was waiting for my mates to turn up, but there has to be more stuff to do instead of cruse down park cruse, then park then go home.

any way, good to see you's all again,
lookin forward to the next one
matt
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 4play Reply with quote

Nice work gene, sticking up for the original 4PLAY. I think i'll put the sticker back on before i get my licence, my G/F will chuck the shits though cause so many chicks loved it last time, eh!
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: how was the bissy cruz Reply with quote

Yeah, i remember that Gem. It has the paint job that my roomie wants 4 her coupe. Did it used to belong 2 a chick and she smashed it then sold it ?? There was an almost identical one that used to always come into my work wit a chicky behind da wheel - she was a cutie. She told me that she smashed it, then sold it to someone that had plans 4 it. You guy's cruized right past me and the 2 chickies i was wit when we were sittin on my boot.
Did u guys hit da highway and see the line up of cruizers ?? I was pretty devo'ed coz there were no Gems to play wit and cruize beside. Ahhhh well.... Maybe next time - which is hopefully reasonably soon.
L8trz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: