HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gemini wheels --(henry)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 8:00 am    Post subject: gemini wheels --(henry) Reply with quote

i have a little hight problem.
i need about 15mm more to be legal so i can regester my gemi
i have 14 inch wheels at 185/60
if i put original tyres back on do you think the car will sit 15mm higher ?
if not how much higher do you think?
thanks..
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: gemini wheels --(Dave) Reply with quote

If it's just the back that's the problem, whip out the lowered springs and bung in a set of originals. Easy as to do - no clamps or anything necessary, just a jack and strong hands. Stock rims will probably make the car a little lower. I have 205/60 14s, and when I get a pair of 165/70 13s on the back, it's sits lower. 185/60s are a lower profile (60% of 185 is less than 60% of 205) so it could stay about the same, but I'm sure it won't be any higher.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: gemini wheels --(NIck) Reply with quote

I have 14' wheels with 185/60 tyres and standard springs and have no problem. The rules might be different in Canberra where I live though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: