HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ZZZ Photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZZZ084
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:02 am    Post subject: ZZZ Photos Reply with quote

I would like some photos of ZZZ gemi`s Please as i am trying to put one back together after it has been dismantled with parts missing when i bought it.Also where there any engine mods between the standered gemi & the ZZZ.
Thanks
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Photos Reply with quote

I have Pic I can Send of My ZZ/Z.
It a Ready to Resto, But Complete.
Still has the Front Spoiler,Boot Spoiler,Moulded Splash Guard,Wind Splits and Decal.
A ZZ/Z Engine is same as a Normal TG, And a ZZ/Z is slower beacduase the extra wieght of the Body Kit
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Photos Reply with quote

how much do u think the bloody body kit weights? fuck a few piece of plastic. no engine change, there are pics of 2 zz/z in the gallery, mine is one, its now blue, and zzz also has one, they are pretty much a tg sl/x with a body kit that consits of a rear spoiler, front skirt, 4 moulded mudflaps, and also a passenger side mirror, also i have a shelf under the dash on the passengerside its seperate to the dash. just have a look in the fotos and if u need any info email me at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com

matt
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Photos Reply with quote

my tg slx came out wid passender side mirror.( not a zzz) did urs come out wid enusure rear seat belts??? cuz i have seen heaps of tg slx's and they didnt so yeah
ZZZ084
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Photos Reply with quote

I would love to see ANY photos of ZZZ geminis so if you could please send them to EMAIL:wbae@idl.com.au
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Photos Reply with quote

I just sent 8 Pics of my ZZ, The pics are pretty Shit.
But it shows what goes where on a ZZ/z and what they looked like stock.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Photos Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=384&car=16

zzz spoiler on my sl/x with passenger mirror, btw zz/z came out with the big valve head, so they r faster.

chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: