HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

http://www.geocities.com/sa_isuzuclub/flyerApril.jpg

Right click and Save image and then print. Give em out to all gemi owners!

Any Questions post me
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

What are you gonna be drivin you boozer?

regards
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

i got mah car back today ya sschtoozer
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

WHICH MEANS IT RUNS YAY
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

What time do you reckon it will run through to?
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

probably say a few hours 3 hours maybe? depends what peoples moods are like
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

i'll b there

chris.. from victa
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

good job on the flyer dave. sweet gem, thats not how low your gem is is it???im guessin its yours
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

those mags were just cut n pasted there, using computer software, standard height.

check out mine.

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=384

chris...
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

haha yeah i did the lowering and mag job on computer. couldve done a better job but i only had 5 mins to do it so yeah.... i got mah car back and it purrs like a kitten!! just gotta save up for rego tyres and liscence renewal and she will be out on the cruise
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

sweet mate, yea i thought it was a computer job. so she definitely on the cruise
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

if i can rego her yep...ill make sure shes there Razz

just gotta put the front end back together and the door trim and the central locking....list goes on
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

cool good luck.

TGemi u said u were a apprentice panel beater. how much to panel beat and paint 4 doors shit all rust. also a whole car
TGred
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

You said you wanted a panel beating apprenticeship. Have u got one yet? If so, how much would it cost to sand back and spray my bootlid?

JARhEaD
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE FLYER DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

depends how well u want it done. I spray in arcylic, depends on if it needs 2 be panelbeated, whether it is a metallic or pearl or just a straight colour, and the condition of the bootlid whether the paints crazed, rusty etc. no i havn't got an apprenticship yet i'm halfway through a Tafe course in spray painting, but i will probably be looking 4 one around june, july. I'm more then happy to respray your panels etc, except i live in victor harbour so it's proolly easier if u get sum1 near u in adeliade 2 do it. Post back here if your interested, same with that other dude who was interested a couple of threads back, give me details on the condition and how well u want tha job done etc. what soughta price range your lookin at. Also it has to be colour matched to the rest of the car cause it might be sprayed tha same colour but the rest of the car might b faded a little compared to the newly sprayed panel.

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=384

chris...

chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: