HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Must be sold. Need room in the shed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Must be sold. Need room in the shed. Reply with quote

Must clear the shed out ASAP.

TG frontcut, 2.3L rodeo carby motor, 5speed gearbox, electronic ignition, chrome airfilter, wiring loom, black slx dash. Car was running before it was pulled off the road for rust and cut up into the frontcut. $900

TD panelvan, rolling shell, professionally panelbeated, completely gutted, ready for paint, hanging panels need to be rubbed down (tailgate, doors) TG front panels, seats and misc parts included. Easy project to finish, all the hardwork has been done. $400ono

or

Take it all for $1150

Email: MadGemVan@aol.com
Phone: 0402480887

Adrian.
Menace
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Must be sold. Need room in the shed. Reply with quote

Come on buddy, plz consider seperating the electronic ignition.

p.s- I receveied the mirror. Im very happy with it the only thing is that I had to pay $13.80 for delievery. Oh well you get that, still cheaper than buying it from the wreakers.

cheers
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Must be sold. Need room in the shed. Reply with quote

i bought a mirror for $7 in mint condition
Menace
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Must be sold. Need room in the shed. Reply with quote

what side????
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Must be sold. Need room in the shed. Reply with quote

drivers
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Must be sold. Need room in the shed. Reply with quote

Sorry about that mate. I checked on the website and it said between $5.60-$6.40. They must have just jacked their prices up. By the way I found one at the wreckers the other day and they were asking $100 for it!

Cheers.
Menace
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Must be sold. Need room in the shed. Reply with quote

No stress bud. I looked the price to send as well and it came up around $6. oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: